|| Wrigley Field
1:3000 scale miniature paper model, about 3 inches wide
The ballpark opened in 1914 as Weeghman Park, home of the short-lived Chicago Federals. The Cubs first played here in 1916 and the park was renamed Wrigley Field in 1926. The ivy-covered outfield and hand-operated scoreboard were added in 1937. The structure has been modified extensively over the years to accommodate more fans with additional seating sections, an upper deck, box seating, and underground concessions.
Copyright 2022 Matt Bergstrom